17th International Conference on Pathology
Theme: Pathology: Current trends, Advancements, and Emerging Challenges. Edinburgh, Scotland – October 08-09, 2018.
EuroScicon Ltd is glad to invite all the experts in the arena of Pathology to its premier 17th International Conference on Pathology(Pathology-2018), going to be held at Edinburgh, Scotland during October 08-09, 2018. The Theme of the conference is; Pathology: Recent advancements and future challenges.
The Pathology Conference 2018 brings together the pathologists from both Industry and academia to discuss the advancements and challenges in the broad sector of Pathology but not limited to Molecular Pathology, Cytopathology, Histopathology, Pathology Imaging, Clinical Pathology, Breast Pathology, Immunopathology, Cancer Pathology, Hematopathology, Microbial Pathology and Infections, Gynaecological pathology, Forensic Pathology, Chemical Pathology and all other allied fields.
This European Pathology Congress comprise of Plenary talks, Industry Presentations, Panel discussions, Q&A Rounds, Oral presentations, Workshops/Symposiums, Exhibitions, B2B, B2A, and Young Researcher Forums (YRF), Poster Presentations etc. in the arena of Pathology.
This Pathology Conference 2018 Provides a platform to learn about new upcoming technologies, future and current developments and lines of research determining the future of Pathology. Experts will discuss the pros and cons of all the developments and how the upcoming technologies or procedures will change the face of Pathology and Pathologists. Also, it is a platform, where everyone can share their ideas and interact with global experts to expand their knowledge in the arena of Pathology and to build new contacts creating collaborative research opportunities in the sector of Pathology and related disciplines.
Here is the quick insights of the upcoming Pathology Conference 2018 at Edinburgh, Scotland.
- Meet the pathologists from 20+ countries around the globe
- Earn up to 21 CME/ CPD credits
- Meet your peers and evaluate your research in front of experts
- World-class platform to exhibit your products and services
- Special Workshop/ Symposiums, B2B and interactive sessions with industry Sponsors and Exhibitors
- More than 25 presentations from Industry and Academia leaders
- One- on -one interaction, B2B, and B2A etc.
- Well organizing program with 5+ hours of networking sessions
- Interactive panel discussions and Q&A sessions
- Lively Exhibition area filled with the leading industry solution providers
The Pathology Meeting 2018, Edinburgh, Scotland offers a platform for the Pathologists and experts both from Industry and Academia working in various sub domains of Pathology ranging from classical pathology to the advanced technologies and image analysis in Pathology including Pathological Diagnosis.
More information on the 17th International Conference on Pathology : http://pathology.euroscicon.com