Self-motivated, team-player professional holding a PhD degree in Biotechnology, a Master’s Degree in Bioinformatics and a Master´s degree in Molecular Biotechnology. Possessing an extensive biotechnology and research background. Qualified by 12 years of expertise in molecular biology, immunology and biochemistry. Knowledge on state-of-the-art technologies (-omics) and robotics platforms for molecular biology tasks. Experience working with pathogenic bacteria under biosafety conditions (M. tuberculosis, N. meningitidis, S. pneumoniae). Proven track record with high impact publications as first author, and a patent. Used to deal with multitask research lines, handling multiple objectives simultaneously with good judgment. Long track records of ensuring projects are delivered to the highest quality, within budget by effectively organizing, managing and utilizing all resources. Exploit strategic planning and decision-making skills to ensure efficiency. Project management and business development abilities. Six years of supervising and mentoring experience.
PROFESSIONAL & PROJECT MANAGER ATTRIBUTES
• Molecular Biology, Immunology and Microbiology Expertise
• Omics: Proteomics, Genomics and metabolomics.
• Systems Biology
• Project planning, coordination and follow-up
• Objective-driven point of view
• Project/product improvement to increase competitiveness
• Knowledge of quality control, stability and registries.
• Team-building, technical and problem-solving skills
• Proactive approach and multi-task capability
• Strong analytical skills and leadership abilities
• Adaptability to changes, fast work under pressure
• Responsible attitude, tact, patience and courtesy.
• Good communicator and excellent presentation skills
• Outstanding Work Relationships, Interpersonal Skills
• Strategic Vision and Tactical
• Scientific writing
• High Level of competence in the use of Microsoft Office Suite tools