|Last name||Tarrago Clua|
Biotech, Cancer therapeutics, Diagnostics, Drug Delivery, Drug Discovery, Genomics, Health tech, Immunology, Medicine, Neurosciences, Oncology, Therapeutics, Startups, Technology transfer
Experienced professional that combines strong scientific background with solid business skills. Top European school MBA. Goal oriented. Creative. Excellent leadership, collaborative and communication skills. Experience in managing internationally-funded research projects. Extensive background in public and private funding. Well-versed in managing projects from concept to completion ensuring on-time, on-budget, and on-target results. Strong ability to build and lead teams that meet and exceed designated goals and expectations. Track record in Participated in many entrepreneurship programs, including “Ignite” at Cambridge Judge Business School. Expertise in training, education and entrepreneurship support.
HIGHLIGHTS OF EXPERTISE
• Team Building and Leadership
• Staff Training and Development
• Strategic Business Planning
• Full-Cycle Project Management
• Research and Innovation
• Contract Negotiations and Management • Budget Development and Oversight
• Profit and Loss Responsibility
• Process Improvements
• Change and Risk Management
• Regulatory Compliance
• Relationship Building
• Highly motivated executive with a broad expertise in innovation projects.
• Proven experience in successful project management of research and innovation projects.
• Innovative and goal-oriented executive with leadership skills in multicultural environments.
• Combination of analytical skills, highly organized, and proven ability to proactively detect and solve problems.
• Excellent team player, collaborative and strong builder of win-win collaborations.
• Track record and experience in raising public and private funding.
• Ability to present scientific and business data to diverse audience and capacity to create and maintain strong collaborative relationships with external experts and KOLs.