Juan Jose Perez Villar
- I have professional experience in:
Business angel, Funding sources, Fundraising, Seed funding, Venture capital, Biotech, Cancer therapeutics, Immunology, Oncology, Therapeutics, Business strategy, Finance & accounting, IP & Licensing, Startups, Technology transfer
- Help us confirm that you're an expert
Advanced the company (www.leadartis.com) from start to capitalize on the immuno-oncology (IO) market. Experienced R&D leader of therapeutic multi-specific antibodies in IO, immunology and inflammation. Created a next generation product pipeline from research stage to preclinical and clinical development, including intellectual property (IP) strategy, business development/marketing and manufacturing strategies. Successfully prepared, organized and completed two investment rounds to progress the lead product to the clinic.
• Evaluated company strategy and growth potential; developed marketable initiatives for investors.
• Successfully raised a Seed round and later syndicated Series A from qualified venture capital (VC) investors to further develop the lead tumor-targeted costimulatory antibody for cancer immunotherapy. The funding provided resources for GLP preclinical PK/PD, GMP manufacturing, IMPD and First in Human trial in oncology patients.
• Instructed team to evaluate and reposition the platform technology to create IO bispecific antibody dominance and product line with top advantages over competitors.
• Recruited top personnel from category leaders.
• Oversaw budget according to financial planning and company priorities.
• Led business development strategy, opportunity assessment and negotiations with partners.
• Generated product competitive positioning of innovative multi-specific antibodies and a pipeline in IO and inflammatory/autoimmunity therapeutic areas.
- How did you hear about us?