I have 14 years continued experience selling Scientific & Research/Lab Informatics Software & Services solutions.
I am currently Head of Business Development at Discngine (since 08/2019). Most recently, I served as Business Development Manager at Oracle Health Sciences (10/2017-08/2019) for 2 years looking after Medical Devices companies and Regulatory Authorities across EMEA and Russia, providing pharmacovigilance, signal detection and Clinical Informatics solutions. Before this, I worked as Business Development Manager at Dotmatics (09/2014-05/2017) for 2,5 years after spending 7 years at Accelrys which became Dassault Systemes Biovia.
I have been selling Research Informatics solutions across various industries (Life Science: Pharma, Biotechs, CROs, CMOs, Academic research institutes, Food & Beverage, Biobanks, Medical Devices, Agrochemical, Regulatory Authorities etc. & Non-Life Sciences: CPG, Cosmetics, Product Care, Oil & Gaz, Flavour & Fragrance etc.) in EMEA, Russia and Eas-tern US.
I am familiar with many solutions types spanning Laboratory Informatics, Research Informatics, Scientific Data Science and Business Intelligence, Chemoinformatics & Bioinformatics, Clinical & Pharmacovigiliance Informatics, and technologies such as SaaS, PaaS, IaaS, on-premise.
Solutions I have sold are:
• Laboratory Information Management System (LIMS)
• Electronic Lab Notebook (ELN)
• Chromatography Data Systems (CDS)
• Electronic Data Capture (EDC)
• Laboratory Execution System (LES)
• Enterprise Content Management (ECM)
• Scientific Data Management System (SDMS)
• Bioinformatics solutions
• Cheminformatics solutions
• Clinical Trial Management Systems (CTMS)
• Drug Design software
• Medical Imaging solutions (MI)
• Scientific Informatics Database and content
• Randomisation and trial supply management (RTSM)
• Structural-based drug design solutions (SBDD)
• Scientific Data Intelligence
• Clinical Data Management System (CDMS)
• Computational Chemistry solutions
• Molecular Modeling & Simulation solutions